- A Self-Help Workbook That Identifies the Signs of Depression, Panic Attacks and Helps You Deal with Social Anxiety (Proven Mindfulness Techniques to Develop a Peaceful Mindset)
- Narrated by: Tony Woodrich
- Length: 3 hrs and 50 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
There are many potential reasons a person may have mental disorders. A person’s genetics, as well as their family history, can play a role in the higher likeliness of someone having or developing anxiety at some point in their lifetime. Higher amounts of stress and unhealthy ways of coping with that stress can also be a factor in developing a social anxiety disorder. Social anxiety disorder can result from so many different factors that may include having to face major decisions in a person’s life that have a heavy impact, being more fearful toward the world and how they live in it, or having a traumatic experience.
In this book, the author has professionally given you what you need to overcome that trauma facing you. To mention a few:
- A detail explanation of some of the major ailments that work against our mental health
- The conceptions that people have about mental health and what it truly means
- Enlightenment about the cognitive behavior therapy and the various types of the CBT process
- Expectations from mental health therapy sessions.
Do you find yourself debilitated by anxiety that is out of control? Anxiety and panic can cripple your life, leaving you living in a constant state of fear. This guide puts you on a healing path. The key to recovering from these disorders is to first understand them. By understanding them, you begin to uncover the core reasons why your body is reacting in such severely distressing ways. Then, you can find your unique, personal formula for a full and life-changing recovery.