Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Discover how to spend less time in the kitchen while still eating healthy vegan dishes.
If you’re one of the thousands of people who embrace the vegan diet, you probably love all its benefits. Being vegan fights animal cruelty, helps the environment, and makes you healthier. But...
Cooking healthy vegan dishes takes time, and maybe you can’t (or just don’t want to) spend more than three hours in the kitchen everyday cooking for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you’re looking for a way to save time and still eat healthy vegan dishes, this is the audiobook for you.
This guide will teach you how to plan and cook your meals in advance, so that you won’t have to spend hours every day cooking food and cleaning pots.
Inside Vegan Meal Prep for Beginners, you’ll learn:
- How to spend less time in the kitchen and still eat healthy plant-based dishes without sacrificing your vegan lifestyle.
- A complete list of vegan-friendly foods to save time when buying groceries.
- Delicious and easy vegan recipes to save time and improve your health.
- A complete guide to start meal prepping today, even if you’ve never done it before.
- The most common mistakes made by beginners and how to avoid them.
- A complete 30-day vegan meal plan with easy recipes to eat healthy and follow your vegan lifestyle.
- How to prep and safely store delicious plant-based dishes so that you can follow the vegan lifestyle even if you have a busy life.
- And much more!
Some of the vegan meal prep recipes you’ll find:
- Sautéed veggie hot dogs, potatoes, bok choy, mushrooms, and sweet mini peppers
- Cauliflower buffalo wings
- Vegan meatballs
- Black bean vegan burgers
- Rainbow salad with crispy tofu, red quinoa, and homemade vegan salad dressing
- And many other vegan recipes
Save time and eat healthier with meal prepping for the vegan diet.
What listeners say about Vegan Meal Prep for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Helpful and Interesting!
This audiobook is very helpful and interesting. A companion book would be very interesting for the grocery list, the 30-day meal plan, and the recipes. Fortunately, the book is also available with KU. Rebekah Amber Clark did a great job with the narration. She has a beautiful voice, easy to understand. I highly recommend it. I was given a free review copy of the audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.