Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Have you been struggling with trying to change behaviors but have seen no real success? What is it that makes lesser desired behaviors so difficult to change?
Addictions, unexpected outbursts of anger or frustration, and chronic procrastination are just a few of the behaviors that can take hold of your life and make everyone around you miserable. They can actually tear down your health and cause even more issues that are difficult to fix.
- Learn how much emotions can drive behaviors
- Find out how to discover what is behind your bad behaviors
- Learn how to set reasonable goals for desired changes
- Learn how behavior modification can be done at home, work, or anywhere you choose
- Find out how to get control of less than desirable behavior permanently and quickly
Not being in full control of your emotions can be very draining and can make life more of a grind than it needs to be. No matter what the emotions might be, if they are constantly in high gear it causes stress and anxiety. Out-of-control emotions are the biggest reasons behind road rage, domestic violence, and increased or high blood pressure. Elevated blood pressure from constant bouts of anger and stress can easily lead to heart attacks and strokes. How can you protect yourself from health-related problems from a simple lack of emotional control?
- Learn how to get off the emotional roller coaster
- Find an easy way to recognize unhealthy emotional response and deal with it at the time
- Learn how to use physiology to change emotional states immediately
- Find out how NLP can positively change your emotional landscape for good
- Learn how to start making the changes you need to live a calmer and happier life
This book will show you how to use NLP to get control of behaviors and emotions with very little time and effort. You will wonder why you never tried it before.
More from the same
What listeners say about NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- yusif el-awawdeh
assumptions are not enough for its conclusions
was looking for introductory material on social psychology, bought this book in error since my brain blurred out all except the brain, when i listened their was not as much evidence or a large enough sample sizes to substantiate the author's assumptions or claims.
This was a very good book & I'm going to pass it on. Great book.
great but didn't like narrator
I didn't like the narrator's voice. it's great book tho. I'd recommend reading this book tho
- Amazon Customer
I bought book and audio. It only gave me the first 2 chapters to listen to. I want to be able to see words while listening.