One third of our life is spent sleeping. At the age of 60 years, 20 of them gone to sleep. Bedsides life and death, it is one of the constants in life. It's what we do over and over, day after day, night after night. Any problems/issues during sleep affect our lives. The function of sleep is vital to the body. This audiobook will help you, the listener, get a good night's rest. It will also examine the connection between the dormant state and your health.
The chapters are:
1. Is Your Diet Keeping You Awake?
2. Sleep Affected by Exercise?
3. Natural Cures for Insomnia
4. Early Warning Signs of Sleep Deprivation
5. Sleep and Your Health Go Hand in Hand
6. What Is Sleep Apnea, and Do You Have It?
7. Baby's Normal Sleeping Schedule.... Does it Exist?
8. Tips for Sleeping Well
9. 4 Top Tips for Easy Baby Sleep
10. Excessive Sleep