Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
How to discover your leadership potential and master the qualities of leadership.
It is easy to lead; it is difficult to lead well. This simple statement encapsulates what makes good leaders so hard to find. If you know you have what it takes to lead your team but want to avoid the common mistakes many leaders make, then Leadership: 10 Steps to Being a Successful Leader is the book you have been waiting for.
Inside you will find not just 10 steps to improve your leadership skills, though those are there too, you will find a complete guide to help you on your leadership journey. You will learn ways to inspire others and tips effective leaders use to communicate with their teams. With those principals in place Leadership: 10 Steps to Being a Successful Leader goes on to discusses seven essential things every leader needs to know to grow a successful team, the core tenants behind delegating effectively, and how effective leaders deal with both stress and failure.
What's more, the book is full of insightful quotes from everyone from Jack Welch to Napoleon Bonaparte on the importance of leaders and the skills a good leader should always strive to cultivate. If you are looking for one place to answer all of your leadership questions, look no further.
Learn tips from the world's most effective leaders in this book!
- Learn ways to detect stress in your team and prevent it from reaching critical levels
- Learn ways to encourage trust among your team and to get them to trust you
- Learn how to encourage communication among your team and how to use those same communication skills to delegate effectively
- Learn how to facilitate opportunities among your team to determine the right person for the right task
- 10 steps to being a successful leadership
- The five qualities every leader must have
- Three steps to effective communication