This book, Mindfulness with Yoga: Stress-Free Life and Inner Peace, is an ultimate guide for anyone experiencing stress or anyone who is interested in learning how to use yoga to relax, stay healthy, or even shed a few unwanted pound. You will learn how to control negative feelings and live life in harmony with your surroundings. This book will also show you basic yoga forms that you can practice in your home. What you will learn:
This is a comprehensive book on mindfulness that also covers mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT). If you are interested in yoga or exploring mindfulness, this book is not only a great introduction to these subjects, but it will also teach you yoga poses step by step with detailed instructions. The book will also show you how you can combine these yoga poses into a series that you can use follow for a yoga workout.
- What is mindfulness and how to apply it to your life?
- How do you meditate to be mindful of the world?
- What is yoga, and how is it practiced?
- Tips on how to be mindful
- What foods are in a yoga diet?
- What yoga poses are best for weight loss?
- How to live a happier life