The Amazing Power of CBD Oil and Hemp Oil: The Beginner's Guide to CBD Oil, Hemp Oil in Managing and Treating Fibroid, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety, Diabetes and Cancer
- Narrated by: Matthew Raftis
- Length: 1 hr and 12 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Take advantage of the amazing healing power of CBD and Hemp Oil to eliminate anxiety, depression, Insomnia, Asthma, Rheumatism, Mood disorder, etc.
In this book, you will learn that a lot of ailments that can be treated or managed with CBD Oil such as Colitis and Crohn’s Disease, arthritis, Rheumatism Sickle Cell Anemia, Spinal cord injuries, Diabetes, Stroke, depression, PTSD, Epilepsy and seizures, Alzheimer’s Disease, Lyme Disease, Cancer, Kidney and Liver diseases, Irritable Bowl disorder, acne, anorexia, Antibiotic resistance bacteria, ADD, ADHD, addiction, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis Atherosclerosis, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Fibromyalgia, obesity, Glaucoma, pet health, Endocrine Disorders, etc.
Don’t take my word for it, consult your doctor.
You will also learn the following:
- How to Extract CBD Oil at Home and the Best strain of Cannabis to use for High yielding CBD Oil
- Benefits of Hemp Oil to the Body
- Appropriate dosage of CBD Oil to fight Cancer, manage obesity and diabetes, etc.
- Things to watch out for when Buying CBD and Hemp Oil Online (don’t purchase CBD Oil without listening to this)
- Best way to store Hemp and CBD Oil
- Using CBD Oil to treat your pets
- The Legality of CBD and Hemp Oil in the United States and Europe
You will also learn the benefits of using CBD Oil to do the following:
- Serve as an aphrodisiac
- Treat skin cancer
- Prevent hair loss
- Act as a mood stabilizer
Get this audiobook now!
About the author: Kurt McDermott is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) from the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine - Dothan, Alabama. He is a Member of the American Osteopathic Association and has over 18 years of practice. He works with the Medical Cannabis Clinic (a medical marijuana treatment clinic) at Pensacola Florida and has a passion for researching on cannabinoids extracts and how they help in the treatment and management.