Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Are you or is anyone close to you addicted to Heroin, prescription painkillers, or any other heavy opioid or opiates, and desire to stop but is scared of the withdrawal effect? Then this book is the right book for you to do just that without having to go through such pain.
According to the CDC, around 90 Americans die from opioid overdoses every day, which is more than the number of people who die from car crashes daily. It is the biggest drug epidemic in America’s history with one of the highest hit states, West Virginia as the epicenter of these opioid-related deaths. Of the 100,000 people living in Huntington and surrounding Cabell County, officials estimate that ten thousand of them are addicted to opioids, like Heroin and pain pills like Hydrocodone and Oxycodone. There have been over 100 deaths so far in Cabell County in 2018 with more than 2,000 cases of overdose reported.
The level of opioid addiction in the United States is beyond anyone’s comprehension and it is affecting everyone in one way or another. The health implication is rapidly increasing and affecting even unborn children. In Huntington county alone, one out of every five babies born has been exposed to drugs before birth. They go through painful withdrawals syndromes from drugs like Heroin, oxy, fentanyl, and other opioid-based substance taken alongside Heroin by their mother during pregnancy. This is so devastating for these babies and most of them go down with neurological symptoms that aren't helped by medicine.
However, these deaths caused by tolerance and the eventual overdose of opioid is what Kratom is successfully addressing. In this book you will learn the following:
- All you need to know about Kratom
- Is Kratom an Opiate?
- How Heroin and opioid based painkillers leads to tolerance and addiction
- Mechanism of Action of μ-Opioid Receptor Agonist and Antagonists
- The Mechanism of Action of Full Opioid Agonists
- The Mechanism of Action of Partial Opioid Agonists
- And more
More from the same
- The Amazing Power of CBD Oil and Hemp Oil: The Beginner's Guide to CBD Oil, Hemp Oil in Managing and Treating Fibroid, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety, Diabetes and Cancer
- Therapeutic Use of Hemp-Derived Cbd Oil: No-Fluff Beginner’s Guide to Extracting and Using CBD Oil in Managing Fibroid, Arthritis, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety, Diabetes and Cancer.
- Managing Acute, Chronic and Recurrent Pains with CBD Oil
What listeners say about The Amazing Power of KratomAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Brady Rahrmann
Great story, but I can’t stop hearing your saliva moving around on your tongue! Over sensitive Microphones Are Like 4K Tv. It’s really really bad.
- dan neville
loved it great knowledge about the book and if you want to know how to do it right..