Bad leadership destroys organizations.
How long before well meaning but terrible leadership destroys yours?
If your COO or CEO had the time to be your mentor, they'd be telling you not to waste your time on what doesn't work.
This book is a light, practical look at leadership and the ways you can identify and avoid ineffective behaviors.
If you are a leader or develop leadership programs, does any of this seem familiar?
If you said yes to any one of those, this book is for you. If you have had these problems, maybe it isn't your fault. You may be a victim of one of the common traps of leadership that are ruining your career and maybe your business.
- I can't tell if my leadership style is effective
- I do everything right, but I'm still not getting ahead
- The last time I saw my boss was during my evaluation three months ago
- My boss is a jerk, but senior management doesn't care - they think he is just ambitious
- We have a high turnover of employees
- If any of the senior staff left tomorrow, the company would collapse
6 Rabbit Holes of Leadership explores time-wasting rabbit holes and how they harm your organization, but it also offers actionable advice on better ways to lead.