An excerpt from the book:
We can all come up with a million excuses not to act:
- My family needs my salary. I can't quit my job.
- I'm on an upward career track. Now is not a good time
- I haven't the capital to get the idea off the ground.
- Maybe it just seems like a good idea.
- If this idea is so great, how come somebody hasn't already implemented it?
- My friends would think I was crazy.
- My kids need my spare time. I can't afford to take the time now.
- I don't know the first thing about running a business.
No matter your excuse, it's hightime you made a move!