Learn How to Make Your Own Herbal Antibiotics and Antivirals to Prevent Illness
There are many herbal antibiotics and antivirals out there, and you'll find some of them are already in your spice cabinet. All you need to do is know how to use them, and they can help you with anything from the cold or flu to Shingles. There are even many herbal antibiotics and antivirals out there that can help you with stomach ulcers and cold sores. It all depends on what you need.
From tinctures to teas, you'll find that there are many different ways to help you make sure that you get better in a healthy and natural way. All you need is to make sure that you have everything on hand, and this book will teach you how.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
- This book will teach you why many people turn to herbal antibiotics and antivirals.
- In this book you will learn how to make infused oil to use on different rashes and infections.
- This book will teach you how to create a wash for wounds to promote healing.
- In this book you will learn how to get rid of toenail fungus and athlete's foot.
- This book will teach you how to get rid of Shingles rashes as well as different skin infections.
- In this book you will learn how to make a salve to get rid of eczema.
- This book will teach you how to use herbal antibiotics and antivirals to prevent the cold and flu.
What You'll Know from Herbal Antibiotics and Antivirals
- What Are Herbal Antivirals and Antibiotics
- Benefits of Garlic
- Elderberry Can Help
- The Powers of Goldenseal
- Aloe Vera Has Benefits
- Thyme Is Also Useful
- All the Benefits of Grapefruit Seeds
- The Benefits of Olive Leaf
- Turmeric Can Help You
- Licorice Has Many Uses
- Usnea Is Often Helpful
- The Uses of Cat's Claw
- The Helpfulness of Lemon Balm
- Marshmallow Root and Its Healing Benefits
- Yarrow Can Also Help
- Even Cinnamon is Beneficial
- Clove Is Yet Another Useful Herb
- The Uses of Calendula
- The Powers of Ginger