A light and sometimes cantankerous prose illuminates the often brutal and raw truths that hold us back in life. But if we know how to overcome them, we can find wealth, success, and influence. We can increase our reputations among our peers in our professions and among our friends and neighbors in our communities.
In this book you will learn:
- The secret wealth formula the rich don't want you to know!
- The key (and controversial) personality trait that determines whether you are a high-class person or a low-class person
- A sure way to gain glory and public recognition
- How to turn dreams into reality - why most people never can, but why you can
- How to play the blame game...and win
- The right way to repair a broken relationship
- The characteristics that make a good wife
- Why chasing certain pleasures can get you killed and what those pleasures are
- Why the traditional retirement plan is going to lead you to ruin
- Which people you must avoid in life and why
- A critical attribute for evaluating whether you should become friends with a new acquaintance
- How to hold on to your wealth once you accrue it
- And more!