Running For Beginners: Get A Glimpse Inside The Runner's World: Your Training Plan On How To Start Running Injury Free
More people are starting to run for health, weight loss, fitness, and competition than ever.
If you are looking to have your questions answered about the running lifestyle, then you have come to the right place. There is no need to look any further. I am confident you will find your answers and you will learn about the power of running. This running book is packed full of all of the information and motivating tips you need to know about how to start running in our modern world. It informs beginning runners what they need to know to run safely and injury free, resulting in improved performance. Not only does this running book prepare you for the physical aspect of running, but also it prepares you mentally so you stick with it and don't give up. Also included is your 10 week running training plan to guide you step by step safely and efficiently through your every day runs.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn
- >How To Leave The Couch Behind And Start To Run
- Motivating Reasons To Run
- Top Questions Asked By Beginning Runners
- Is Running Right For You?
- The Benefits Of Running
- Mind And Body Preparation
- What You Need To Know Before You Start Running
- Injury Prevention
- Step By Step How To Run For 30 Minutes
- What Proper Gear You Need To Start Running
- The Qualities Successful Runners Have
- Tips To Run Better
- The Do's And Dont's Of Running
- How Running Will Change You
- How Running Benefits Your Every Day Life
- Your 10 Week Running Training Plan