Marlie Waters's Christmas List:
1. Get a roommate so she can afford her mortgage after broken engagement.
2. Check! Her old family friend Tyler Burton needs a room. So what if he's been her longtime crush?
3. Ramp up her home-business success.
4. Oops. She works so much that Ty presents her with a 12 Days of Christmas charity auction dating package—just to get her out of his hair!
5. Okay, get a move on with twelve surprisingly fun dates.
6. Hmm. Start to see Ty as pretty hunky…and living under the same roof.
7. Wow. Kiss Ty. Get hot 'n' heavy under the tree one night!
8. Start to believe in holiday magic…
9. …until Ty breaks her heart again.
10. Make a new Christmas list. Well, maybe after unwrapping Ty just one more time….
This was really cute. Hero and heroine have been friends since childhood, the other woman had a good personality, and the twelve dates of Christmas part was very well done. The heat level was low for a Blaze. The narrator was decent but the voice for male characters was too low and breathy. This is a good holiday listen for romance fans.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful