The science of herbs is a science the world forgot as people began to rely on modern technology more and more. Unfortunately it was forgotten for the wrong reasons. The appreciation for the gifts of nature fell into ignorance as people become blinded by the convenience of modern technology. Civilization does not always grow in the right way, and abandoning herbs in favor of synthetic drugs is an example of civilization at its worst.
Seven reasons to buy this audiobook:
1. It's short and informative, with no fluff.
2. This book is straightforward and gets to the point.
3. It has a great concept.
4. Learn what you need to know fast.
5. Don't waste hours listening to something that won't benefit you.
6. Specifically recorded to help and benefit the listener.
7. The best compact guide to learn what you need to learn in a short period of time.
Check out what you will learn by listening to this book: