Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Coaching is a unique process of human development, one that works to change a person's life for the better and help him/her achieve a number of specific objectives. If you are interested in working as a coach or you want to improve your coaching skills, you have arrived at the perfect resource. This book has been written for all those of you out there, looking to share their own experience and knowledge with others, coaching them until they reach the highest peaks of success.
Here is a preview of what you are going to discover in this book:
- What is coaching if not a universal language of change and learning?
- The different types of coaching and the fields in which these are being used
- A thorough comparison of coaching and mentoring, highlighting the differences between these two forms of human development
- What are the responsibilities of a coach?
- Risks associated with being a coach and how to overcome these
- The most efficient coaching tools and techniques
- Code of ethics (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- Most common myths and misconceptions regarding coaching
- And much more
Here is a preview of what you'll learn....
- What is coaching?
- Fields in which coaching is used
- Are coaching and mentoring the same thing?
- The responsibilities of a coach
- Coaching risks
What listeners say about CoachingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Great for me, ABCs of Coaching
Good review regardless of what stage your coach career may be at. Principles, nuance and a little history. All good in a quick format. Enjoyed it, I hope you find it both informative and worthwhile.
- Aggie Pulfer
Very basic information
This is not a bad book, just very basic and for any coach who works with clients, way too simple. I have not found even one question, tool or example that I would not know before. Coaching also does not require expertise in a particular field, however it requires appropriate skills and knowledge, and these are not mentioned in this book.