• Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book (2nd Edition)

  • The Story of How Many Thousands of Men and Women Have Recovered from Alcoholism
  • By: Bill W.
  • Narrated by: Kevin Coan
  • Length: 5 hrs and 48 mins
  • Unabridged Audiobook
  • Release date: 08-17-15
  • Language: English
  • Publisher: Big Book Apps, LLC.
  • 4.5 out of 5 stars (84 ratings)

Regular price: $19.95

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free.
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price.
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love.
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel.
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month.
OR
In Cart

Publisher's Summary

This is the most modern audio version of the Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book. The second edition of the seminal work of Alcoholics Anonymous, The Big Book, was released in 1955 and continues to be extremely influential in the lives of so many addicts. The basic text of the Big Book contained in this audiobook remains unchanged and is still used in the program to this day!

©1955 Alcoholics Anonymous (P)2015 Big Book Apps, LLC.

What members say

Average Customer Ratings

Overall

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    65
  • 4 Stars
    12
  • 3 Stars
    3
  • 2 Stars
    2
  • 1 Stars
    2

Performance

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    47
  • 4 Stars
    16
  • 3 Stars
    5
  • 2 Stars
    2
  • 1 Stars
    5

Story

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    62
  • 4 Stars
    9
  • 3 Stars
    1
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    1
Sort by:
  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    1 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    4 out of 5 stars

Very valuable info.; needs skilled narrator

Content is very helpful!! Please do the text justice and the-record with a skilled ,experienced narrator. I’ve been an audible customer for years now, and this is the first book that seems to not be a “production”. This book is read in a manner that conveys as if there is no consideration to punctuation, making it very hard to process the content.

4 of 4 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Life-changer!

This book has changed my life! Only the Bible is more important to me. The 12 steps work and offer a 75% success rate for recovery (the other 25% see improvement); and I have seen that to be true of the population in my AA meetings. If you have a loved one struggling with addiction, please read this book. If you think or know you have an addiction, then this book is for you! God's will be done and may He bless you and keep you.

9 of 14 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Excellent

Excellent I learned a lot. Very greatful for the art that spoke directly to the spouse regarding an alcoholic husband behaviors after recovery. I would definitely recommend this book to all. It is well written

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

A lifesaver

For over 80 years, Alcoholics Anonymous has been bringing men and women to sobriety I like no other recovery program. The principles laid out in this book are timeless and should be understood by anybody who is struggling with alcoholism or is in any way connected with someone who is.

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

a life saver.

Active listening always helps me see life more clearly. This is the best way I have found for people to conduct their lives, AA or not.

1 of 2 people found this review helpful