Did you know that every piece of plastic ever created from the time of invention in 1905 until now is still in existence today? Did you also know that by 2030 (just shy of two more decades) there will be more plastic in the oceans than fish?
Follow along in this conversational and action-oriented book as author Geordie Wardman presents a simple solution to the reasons why you should be worried, nay terrified, about the plastic that is piling up, literally, on the planet. There is nowhere else for this plastic but to slowly breakdown over 300-1000 years as it ends up in our landfills, our oceans, our bodies, and ultimately into our children's children's bodies.
In Our Plastic Legacy: How to Quit Plastic, Want Less & Live Green Daily, you will find:
- Why plastic pollution is arguably the single most important environmental crises in the world today, perhaps greater but most certainly contributing to climate change
- Facts about how plastic affects our environment, particularly our oceans and our health
- How a single person can do more to help solve the problem than ever imaginable
- Inspirational interludes from various entrepreneurs, businesses, citizens, and extraordinary moms from around the world and what they're doing to help solve or curb the problem
- Tips on how to live green and completely eliminate your plastic intake on a daily basis
- A fresh, new mindset towards how to rid the desires and needs to keep adding plastic into your life which will prepare you with the foundation to make real life changes while providing you the ability to live simpler, cleaner, and more fulfilling lives, without leaving a multi-millennial plastic legacy on the earth