Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Want to be comfortable in your skin? Looking for the best strategy for coping with controllable and uncontrollable situations and achieving your goals?
This book covers conscious learning, which states that one of the most prominent ways of achieving success is by visualizing your goals through the help of meditation.
This book discusses emotional intelligence (EQ). This technique helps you improve your EQ by helping you understand what your emotions mean and teaching you how to control them.
This book also covers a technique called “learning how to cope with physical and emotional pain” because the two pains have the same neural signatures and both affect the anterior cingulate cortex and anterior insula regions of the brain.
Learn why having self-confidence in your abilities is critical for you to be able to achieve your goals. In addition, learn about the importance of looking at your track record as a technique that you can use to further enhance your self-confidence.
This audiobook is different from others because you'll replicate a proven process that works: find out the difference between how the ultra-successful people and regular people handle pressure and how you can give your best.
From this audiobook you'll learn:
- How to embrace the power of positive thinking
- How to distinguish between thoughtful and thoughtless critiques, otherwise known as trolls or haters, and how to react to them
- How to embrace competition as it pushes you to always give your best
- The importance of resilience in your bid to bounce back from setbacks
- The power of embracing self-control and abstaining from all forms of distractions when chasing your goal
- How to become a leader by embracing new challenges and responsibilities
- How to recognize that your cognitive mind is the only thing you have complete control of in the world and learning techniques to control it
Would you like to know more? Buy this audiobook now!
More from the same
What listeners say about Mental Toughness: 25 Techniques to Improve Your Mind to Achieve All Your Goals
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Brian G
Great insight on how to improve yourself
Great insight on how to improve yourself mentally along numerous dimensions. Well worth listening to multiple times.
1 person found this helpful