Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
If you want to age gracefully and comfortably, you need to prepare.
After the age of 50, our lean muscle mass starts to shrink by one to two percent every year. Over time, that muscle loss increases our risk of injury from falls and accidents, and it can seriously reduce our independence.
What if you could reclaim your strength, balance, and energy faster than you ever thought possible? What if you had a field-tested approach to exercise that takes only six minutes, twice a day...and what if you could see dramatic results in just 15 days?
In this book, you will learn:
- A straightforward, science-based exercise plan that only takes six minutes, twice a day and produces consistent strengthening and mobility improvements.
- Three simple bodyweight exercises that effectively target the muscle groups you need to stay active, prevent falls, and remain independent.
- How to design workouts at home that don't rely on complicated equipment.
- The seven most important strategies for benefiting from regular workouts.
- Practical advice and guidance for family members and caregivers helping aging adults with exercise.
The exercise program in this book has been tested with thousands of seniors and older adults just like you. It has helped all of them take back parts of their lives they might have lost.
It doesn't matter if you're 60 or 100 years old, if your health is perfect or imperfect, or if you're walking miles every day or struggling just to get up from a chair. 6-Minute Fitness at 60+ will show you how to transform your body and your life, no matter your current state of health and fitness.
Listen to this book today, and take a leap toward a new you.
More from the same
What listeners say about 6-Minute Fitness at 60+
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- John H. Capes
Bonus just what I need to get me moving again
Thanks for such well written book! I will certainly recommend to all my old friends. I’m 82
2 people found this helpful