30 Days to Self-Discipline (Practical Self-Discipline 2. Ed)
- A Blueprint to Bust Laziness, Escape the Couch, Become a Machine, and Accomplish Your Every Goal (Live a Disciplined Life, Book 9)
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Length: 3 hrs and 49 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
A true guide for procrastinators, slackers, couch potatoes. In 30 days, you won't be one anymore!
Want to get somewhere worth going? It's not going to be easy, and it's not going to be comfortable. This book holds the answers.
You will gain new scientifically proven perspectives and tips to manage your day, energy, motivation, and self-discipline. You'll learn how to deal with the tangled, contradictory mess that is the human psyche, and use it to your advantage for once! Unlock the secrets of how top performers consistently exercise self-discipline.
Don't glide through life leaving things unfinished or unstarted. Change your habits in 30 days!
Overcome the barriers that actually lead to "laziness".
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years, and is a best-selling author. He has worked with dozens of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His work draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Adjust your psychology to master discomfort and master your impulses.
- Three simple formulas for getting things done and evaluating yourself.
- A timebox, an un-schedule, and a calendar: what they can do for you.
- Construct the most helpful to-do list that will also motivate you and organize your life.
- Why you should actually read less, read Homer's Odysseus, and slice your life into categories.
Daily self-discipline will fundamentally change your life.
A goal without the self-discipline necessary to enact it will remain just a dream or fantasy. It doesn’t matter what you want to do - you might want to become a CEO or just clean more consistently - self-discipline is one of the most important life skills. It is the skill of doing and executing.
Start and finish your tasks. Scroll to the top. Buy now.