Showing results by narrator "Peter V. Rabins"
All Categories1 result
The 36-Hour Day
- A Family Guide to Caring for People Who Have Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementias, and Memory Loss, fifth edition
- By: Nancy L. Mace M.A., Peter V. Rabins M.D. M.P.H.
- Narrated by: Peter V. Rabins, Elizabeth Tracey
- Length: 13 hrs and 33 mins
Read by Dr. Peter Rabins, this unabridged audio version of the definitive guide for people caring for someone who has dementia features chapters on the causes of dementia, managing the early stages of dementia, the prevention of dementia, and finding appropriate living arrangements for the person who has dementia when home care is no longer an option.
A MUST-read for everyone dealing with Alzheimer's
- By Mary Storms on 05-22-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95