Showing results by author "Jon Kabat-Zin"
All Categories1 results
The Mindful Way Through Depression
- Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness
- By: Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel Segal, and others
- Narrated by: Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel Segal, and others
- Length: 5 hrs and 13 mins
- Original Recording
If you've ever struggled with depression or know someone who has, take heart: Mindfulness practice is a simple, powerful way to naturally break depression's self-perpetuating cycle. With The Mindful Way Through Depression, four leading researchers present insightful lessons drawn from both Eastern meditative traditions and cognitive therapy about how to triumph over this illness - and, more importantly, how to prevent it from striking again.
Thankful to have found this audible
- By Colin O'Sullivan on 02-25-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $14.68