Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Know a Few Guidelines to Prepare for Water, Gas and Electrical Systems' Collapse!
It is important to be prepared for any disaster, and that is exactly what preparing a prepper's pantry is all about. It's about preparing a survival pantry for you and your family, including your pet. It'll help you to survive any disaster that you encounter.
There are a few essentials that you need to have in it, and you will find it is a little easier to build it up if you have a well planned design of what should go in it. This book will show you exactly what you should be putting into your survival pantry, and it'll keep you and your family alive and somewhat comfortable while you wait out any disaster.
7 Reasons to Buy This Audiobook:
1. In this book you will learn the importance of putting flashlights into your emergency room. 2. This book will teach you what you should keep in mind when it comes to medicine and an emergency. 3. First aid kits are important, and this book will teach you how to make one. 4. In this book you will learn a little bit more about why being prepared is important in an emergency situation. 5. This book will teach you how to keep warm in an emergency situation. 6. In this book you will learn what types of generators can help you in an emergency situation. 7. In this book you will learn how to store water for an emergency situation.
What You'll Know from Prepper's Pantry:
- What Is a Prepper's Pantry
- Always Have a Way to Make Light
- Always Make Sure that You Have Clean Water
- Make Sure that There's Sealed Food
- Make Sure You Have Any Medication You May Need
- A Generator Can Save the Day
- A Can Opener Is Actually an Essential
- Never Forget the First Aid Kit
- Plastic Utensils Are Extremely Useful as Well
- Blankets Are Needed In Case of Cold Weather
- Rain Coats and Umbrellas Are Also Important
- A Few Final Things to Remember
What listeners say about Preppers Pantry: The Top 10 Things You Must Have in Your Survival PantryAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not What I Expected
This was not worth the $2 I paid for it. It pointed out life saving tips like "What do you need when the lights out?" and answered "a flashlight or you'll be in the dark". Well duh! The first chapter was actually just and advertisement for other books. Yep waste of time and money.