Showing results by author "Bob Herrin M.D"
All Categories1 results
- How our lawyer-controlled government and legalized theft is destroying the US and the American Dream
- By: Bob Herrin M.D.
- Narrated by: Bob Herrin M.D.
- Length: 11 hrs and 45 mins
When did it become right for a single profession with less than 1% of the population to control the other 99% of the people? Our constitution established three branches of government to have separation of power. The USA has about 2/3 of all lawyers on Earth. Lawyers essentially control all three branches of government: executive, legislative, and judicial. Their control of our government is essentially a Lawyer Oligarchy. Lawyers and judges have near total power and immunity. Where did they get it? How would you describe criminals' heaven? It could be power to take what you want and immunity from having to pay for it.
Im sorry it's read so poorly
- By Joseph on 01-26-12
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $33.59