Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Would you survive if a catastrophe were to strike?
Would you be fully prepared to face the dangers that lie ahead?
Every year, natural disasters hit the country, leaving people homeless, injured, and in the worst case scenario, dead. When you prepare for situations such as this, you can live with confidence, knowing that you will survive no matter what.
Well, I'm here to give you that confidence with a step-by-step roadmap to surviving some of the worst disasters we're likely to face.
SHTF Prepping will show you how to prepare for and survive the coming disasters of the 21st century. You'll be prepared and certain that you and your family will have the skills needed to survive in a desolate world, full of danger and uncertainty.
When you download this book you'll discover:
- Why and how to prepare for an SHTF
- How to disaster-proof your home
- Easy and quick meals you can make while SHTF
- How to pack your survival bag
- Essentials and tools you need to have
- The information should you know in case of a medical emergency
- how to minimalize items and pack lightly
- The things you need for sanitation and health purposes in case of a disaster
- Easy ways to defend yourself and your family in an SHTF disaster
- Much, much more
The information in this book will tell you all you need to know about supporting yourself and your family in the absolute worst case scenario. Although we have all come to expect society to keep functioning perfectly, something could go wrong at any minute, and those of us who are prepared will be the ones who are left.
So download this book now and prepare for the worst this world may face.
What listeners say about SHTF PreppingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Salon Adelle
It will work
So if you are looking for an extremely basic survival book about beginning to prep for a simple disaster such as tornado etc then this is your book.
Otherwise, grab another one.