Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
If you're looking for a straightforward and actionable strategy for making money through Amazon FBA and private label products - look no further! How to know if this book is for you....
- Perhaps you've previously had some benefit selling on Amazon, and you'd like to extend into private labeling so that you can increase your ROI
- Or maybe you're brand new to selling online and heard somewhere how lucrative private labeling can be
Either way, you will make a wise decision if you purchase a copy of this book as it will assist you greatly in starting your online business and making some passive income (well...almost passive, you still have to put some ground work first)!
Whatever your expertise and current position in your online selling career, this book will teach you one of the easiest methods of getting into private labeling and turning it into a full-time profitable business.
Here's what you're going to learn in this Amazon FBA book:
- How to find the utmost lucrative target market for your product
- How to easily search for and choose the perfect product to offer customers
- How to make sure a stock will be profitable
- How to dominate your niche and earn big bucks from it month after month
- How to make your merchandise stand out from the competition
- How to easily find a reputable supplier for your private label product
- How to scale this type into a long-term self-sustaining business
You can get your copy now and be on your way by next week!
What listeners say about Amazon FBA for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
At first this material seems helpful but then he defines FOB as shipping price from China to Amazon in the US. If you follow up this info with real research you find out that FOB is from supplier to nearest port. You are still responsible for shipping from country to destination. This doesn’t sound like a big deal but if this book is supposed to be an instructional book and FOB+shipping erode your profits then you are mislead by his instruction. It breaks trust with the reader. What other facts does the author have wrong and does the author actually have any experience doing this. I also listened to another audible book on the same subject. They were almost the same as far as instructions. The other book had FOB correct.
- Anonymous User
Not much info, not worth the price
You can find better info on YouTube. This is not a step by step just some tips and tricks. Not enough detail.