1. The Characteristics of a Cocker Spaniel Puppy or Dog
2. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Cocker Spaniel Puppy
3. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
4. How to Crate Train Your Cocker Spaniel
5 . How to Trim a Puppy or Dogs Nails Properly
6. When Your Cocker Spaniel Makes Potty Mistakes
7. How to Teach your Cocker Spaniel to Fetch
8. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Cocker Spaniel
9. When Your Cocker Spaniel Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
10. When Your Cocker Spaniel Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Stop Your Cocker Spaniel From Jumping Up On People
12. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Cocker Spaniel or Any Other Breed of Dog
13. How to Teach Your Cocker Spaniel to Sit
14. Why Your Cocker Spaniel Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
15. How to Stop Your Cocker Spaniel From Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
16. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Cocker Spaniel Puppy
17. How to Socialize Your Cocker Spaniel Puppy
18. How to Stop Your Cocker Spaniel Dog From Excessive Barking
19. When Your Cocker Spaniel Has Dog Food or Toy Aggression Tendencies
20. What you Should Know about Fleas and Ticks
21. How to Stop Your Cocker Spaniel Puppy or Dog From Biting
22. What to Expect Before and During your Dog Having Puppies
23. What the Benefits of Micro chipping Your Dog Are to You
24. How to Get Something Out of a Puppy or Dog's Belly Without Surgery
25. How to Clean Your Cocker Spaniels Ears Correctly
26. How to Stop Your Cocker Spaniel From Eating Their Own Stools
27. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Dog
28. Some Items You Should Never Let Your Puppy or Dog Eat
29. How to Make Sure Your Dog is Eating A Healthy Amount of Food
30. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Cocker Spaniel
31. How to Clean and Groom your Cocker Spaniel
32. The 5 Different Kinds of Worms that can Harm your Dog
33. How to Deworm your Cocker Spaniel for Good Health
34. What You Should Know About Dog Rabies
35. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Cocker Spaniel?
What would have made How to Understand and Train your Cocker Spaniel Puppy or Dog Guide Book better?
Some of same things were said as if they were talking to an idiot. If it was written for young children it might be OK...but if it was meant for adults it sounded very condescending.
Has How to Understand and Train your Cocker Spaniel Puppy or Dog Guide Book turned you off from other books in this genre?
I've read several puppy training books in the past and they seemed logical. But was trying to listen on the go and this new puppy I got is a cocker, which I haven't had. Very disappointing.
Would you be willing to try another one of Jason Lovett’s performances?
No, several words were mispronounced.
What reaction did this book spark in you? Anger, sadness, disappointment?