How to be Rich is NOT just another audiobook about personal finance. It is not a get rich quick scheme either. Forget the old concept of struggling in a financial rut and never getting ahead. There is no need to miss enjoying today by socking it all away for an uncertain tomorrow. The old boring way of managing your finances is gone forever. Today's generation is smarter, faster, and lives in a more complicated world - it only makes sense that you need a simple system that will work for you.
In an entertaining story, you will discover:
- How to stop fighting about money.
- Secrets many financial advisors don't want you to know.
- Why budgeting doesn't work and what you can easily do instead.
- How to set your finances on autopilot so you can stop worrying about them.
- Five Steps to easily and quickly kill credit card debt.
- Immediately increase your paycheck with a simple tax planning strategy.
- How much money you should be saving - it's not what you've been told.
- Why investing too much in the stock market can be devastating.
- How much to put in stocks, bonds, and other investments.
- How to stop worrying about money.