A corporate startup attorney, Danielle Town earned her law degree from New York University, and holds degrees from Wellesley, Oxford, and University of Colorado. She co-hosts the InvestED podcast with her father, Phil Town.
- How Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger Taught Me to Master My Mind, My Emotions, and My Money (with a Little Help from My Dad)
- By: Danielle Town, Phil Town
- Narrated by: Danielle Town, Phil Town
- Length: 10 hrs and 19 mins
In this essential handbook - a blend of Rich Dad, Poor Dad and The Happiness Project - the cohost of the wildly popular InvestED podcast shares her yearlong journey learning to invest....
Great read for anyone
- By Christian Paulino on 03-31-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $30.79