Regular price: $19.95

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free.
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price.
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love.
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel.
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month.
OR
In Cart

Publisher's Summary

The year 2083 isn't pretty.

A strange plague has turned 98% of the world's population into violent, zombie-like creatures known as the Infected. The remaining 2% of the population live in three sectors that are precariously protected by the Earth's Viral Defenses (EVD), the new global government. And if that isn't bad enough, strange, ominous lights have started to appear in the sky.

In a world such as this - one where survival is often measured in hours or days rather than in months or years - friends and family are everything. That's why 17-year-old Conner Weston and his older brother Tyson will stop at nothing to find each other after having been separated four years earlier during the initial Outbreak.

Individually, the brothers' paths become entwined with the Thirteen, an elite faction of mercenaries who have been contracted by the government to rescue survivors outside of the EVD's protected sectors. At last the brothers have a chance to be reunited, that is, if they can stay alive long enough.

©2015 Keegan Nielsen (P)2018 Keegan Nielsen

What members say

Average Customer Ratings

Overall

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    2
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0

Performance

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    2
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0

Story

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    2
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0
Sort by:
  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Fantastic Sci fi thriller about the importance of

it starts as a mildly refreshing take on the'zombie outbreak' story that we've all become familiar with over the past half a decade, but just when you think you see where things are going it evolves into so much more! An intense sci-fi thriller about the importance of family. I loved it and grew attached to even all of the secondary characters!

1 of 1 people found this review helpful