You are about to discover what puppy training is all about, how to train puppies, and how to properly deal with unwanted behavior.
In Puppy Training you will learn how to train your puppy and how to teach them the three most important commands every puppy should understand and follow (come, sit, and stay). You will be able to understand why your puppy is howling, or whining, and how to handle such behavior. You will also find out how jumping on people, something that although may look harmless and cute, can grow to a serious problem in the long run and how to solve it.
Furthermore, in case you didn't know, begging is not a natural behavior of puppies. You will learn what to do (and what not to do) in order to prevent your puppy from adopting this unhealthy habit. Finally, you will find out how to deal with "excitement urination" and how to properly manage such situations when they occur.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- How to train a puppy the right way
- How to teach your puppy to come, sit and stay
- How to stop your puppy from howling and whining
- How to teach your puppy to stop jumping
- How to stop your puppy from begging
- How to properly stop excitement urination