Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
"When was the last time you looked at your life and thought, "Wow, this is great! This is exactly what I imagined my life was going to be like!"
Not for a while? Never?
That's how my life was too. I never stopped and thought about how I was living - if it was good or bad. I was just...existing.
I was living a life by default.
I realize now that I was stuck. So stuck I didn't even know I was stuck.
And then, at age 60, my marriage of 35 years was over. It was the moment I knew that something had to change.
This book, Live the Life You Have Imagined is the culmination of two years of reading, reflecting, and exploring. It contains:
- 31 chapters, each one describing one specific, simple (but not always easy) action that I took to begin living my best life
- Hard-hitting, thought-provoking questions for you to answer on your own or with a group
It's not the story of my journey...you probably don't need that right now. You're on your own journey.
If you're looking at this, you are already - at least a little bit - aware that you are stuck. That you are frustrated.
And you're looking for a way to change that.
I was too. I did it on my own, but what you want is a guide so that you don't have to spend years learning and searching.
This book is that simple, easy guide.
It's no-nonsense and no fluff. You can take five minutes a day and read a chapter (there are 31).
Each one is a simple action, an easy way to get out of stuck, to get out of default mode and to start living the life you have imagined.
Does it seem too simple? Why would you want to do it the hard way? Tiny steps add up with almost no effort, but they grow and they get you there.
This book was written for you if you are:
- Living someone else's dreams.
- Following a path not your own.
- And thinking "There's nothing I can do."
In complete and unabridged audio of my book, I show you:
- Where to begin and how to put yourself on the path to a great life.
- The simple, daily activities that create a best life.
- How to deal with naysayers, challenges, and the "shoulds."
- Where to look for resistance and how to deal with obstacles.
- How anyone can live their best life, no matter where they are now.
Build on your personal growth journey and success by leading you through reflection. It encourages re-listening (easy because it's so clear). I included discussion questions (perfect for book clubs) after each chapter to help you dig deeper and find your way to living your best life.