Embracing Ambiguity: The Complete Series
- The Worlds of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Narrated by: Dr. Tim Brunson
- Series: Embracing Ambiguity: The Worlds of Ericksonian Hypnosis, Book 1-9
- Length: 3 hrs and 29 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Often regarded as the “Father of American Hypnotherapy”, Milton H. Erickson, MD, contributed to the field by merging his concepts of naturalistic psychotherapy with complex linguistic techniques, which were used to affect change in his patients. He style was marked by indirect or permissive hypnosis technique and the use of metaphors and stories. He also developed several naturalistic techniques using metaphors and stories. He is one of the two most important figures in the development of hypnosis and hypnotherapy in the 20th century. His techniques have been used in behavioral and medical applications.
This edition combines the nine books of this series into one volume.