The CliffsNotes study guide on Shakespeare's Sonnets, 1st Edition supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Sonnets, 1st Edition. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Shakespeare's Sonnets, 1st Edition. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Shakespeare's Sonnets, 1st Edition, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
In This Audiobook:
- Learn about the Life and Background of the author
- Hear an Introduction to Sonnets, 1st Edition
- Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
- Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
- Acquire an understanding of Sonnets, 1st Edition with Critical Essays
- Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com