One month after Cindy went missing; an anonymous phone call was received by Detective William Adams. The caller was a woman and she told the police that Cindy was being kept in the basement of a white house. The caller was scared, was speaking in whispers, and was very impatient to hang up the phone.
What would you do if the odds were against you? When no matter how much you try to look for the elusive answers, the people who are powerful enough to help you are not cooperating? Worse, what if they are out to prevent you from finding out the truth?
In all disappearances cases, the law authorities' help is crucial - they could make or break the case resolution. In this book, more than just learning about the cases of missing people, you will realize the struggle of families and friends who mysteriously lost a loved one, what they did, and how they coped.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn...
- Lee Boxell: The case with nearly no clues
- How did Kristin Smart go missing so easily?
- Could Cynthia Anderson's dream have come true?
- What happened to Kiplyn Davis?
- Amy Wroe Betchel, the missing bride
- The curious case of Brianna Maitland
- The unexplained disappearance of Louise and Charmian Faulkner
- Much, much more!