Success isn’t an accident. There’s a proven process for massive achievement. You can look at it like a recipe. If you follow the directions, you’ll see results. Whether you want to make changes in your life, accomplish something, or reach a particular goal, there’s a proven formula to do it. That’s what this book is about, a predictable path to achievement.
Here's what's included:
- Understanding that action is essential.
- How to predict your future.
- Examples you can learn from.
- How to develop self-confidence.
- The difference between confidence and arrogance.
- The simple steps to maximum achievement in the shortest amount of time.
- How to focus.
- Finding your purpose to succeed.
- How much you should practice.
- How to stay successful.
- Why people fail.
- What is success.
- How to develop the right attitude.
- How to deal with failure.
This book is part instructional, part story so you can understand why you need to do the things you need to do. There are stories from my own life, including my time in the US Marine Corps, stories about famous people, and anecdotal stories that will entertain and inspire you while you learn the process of achievement.