This summary will help you make your life and everything in it more organized and change it magically. My team and I take the most valuable lessons that can improve your tidying, and we keep it concise.
This is a motivational summary that will surely help you in cleaning and caretaking and in relocating things in a proper order to make your home more beautiful.
Important lessons you will learn in this summary:
- A well-explained guide on the "Konmari method" for dealing with your clutter and living the life that you have always wanted
- Why you can't keep your house in order
- How to avoid a rebound
- Common misconceptions on tidying and how to deal with them
- Why you should aim for perfection
- The importance of sorting and discarding by category and not by location
- Why tidying is a special event
- The importance of discarding first before progressing to any tidying or storing
- Know by heart what to keep and what to discard
- How to deal with your family during the tidying process
- What to do when you can't throw something away
- The value of folding and how to fold right
- How to properly arrange and store your clothes and other possessions
- How and where to designate each of your stuff
- The importance of not scattering your storage places
- How to maximize your closet
- How tidying improves your whole life
- Enjoying your possessions
My team and I have consolidated all of the important and step-by-step actions discussed by Marie Kondo and included them in the synopsis for each chapter.
In this synopsis of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, you can comfortably unravel the secrets to how to get rid of all of your clutter for good and start living a happy, clean, and contented life by following Kondo's tested rules on tidying in the next 13 minutes.
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kindle Customer
The author uses inappropriate humour in this book so I recommend you do not purchase this.
1 person found this helpful
- Sue Allen
Brilliant audio book, was recommended by a friend and I recommend to all - I'm off to tidy up