You can have a lot of fun learning about your Belgian Sheepdog's behavior and how to train them to be really good with these helpful tips!
1. The Characteristics of a Belgian Sheepdog Puppy and Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Belgian Sheepdog Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Belgian Sheepdog?
5. How to Crate Train Your Belgian Sheepdog
6. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Dog?
7. When Your Belgian Sheepdog Makes Potty Mistakes
8. How to Teach your Belgian Sheepdog to Fetch
9. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Belgian Sheepdog
10. When Your Belgian Sheepdog Has Separation Anxiety, and How To Deal with It
11. When Your Belgian Sheepdog Is Afraid of Loud Noises
12. How to Stop Your Belgian Sheepdog from Jumping Up On People
13. How to Build a Whelping Box for a Belgian Sheepdog or Any Other Breed of Dog
14. How to Teach Your Belgian Sheepdog to Sit
15. Why Your Belgian Sheepdog Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
16. How to Stop Your Belgian Sheepdog from Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
17. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Belgian Sheepdog Puppy
18. How to Socialize Your Belgian Sheepdog Puppy
19. How to Stop Your Belgian Sheepdog Dog from Excessive Barking
20. When Your Belgian Sheepdog Has Dog Food or Toy Aggression Tendencies
21. What you should know about Fleas and Ticks
22. How to Stop Your Belgian Sheepdog Puppy or Dog from Biting
23. What to Expect Before and during your Dog Having Puppies
24. What the Benefits of Micro chipping Your Dog Are to You
25. How to Get Something Out of a Puppy or Dog's Belly without Surgery
26. How to Clean Your Belgian Sheepdog's Ears Correctly
27. How to Stop Your Belgian Sheepdog from Eating Their Own Stools
28. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Dog
29. Some Items You Should Never Let Your Puppy or Dog Eat
30. How to Make Sure Your Dog is eating a Healthy Amount of Food
31. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Belgian Sheepdog
32. How to Clean and Groom your Belgian Sheepdog
33. How to Trim a Puppy or Dogs Nails Properly
34. The 5 Different Kinds of Worms that can harm your Dog
35. How to Deworm your Belgian Sheepdog for Good Health
36. What You Should Know About Dog Rabies
37. Some Helpful Healthy and Tasty Homemade Dog Food Recipes
38. How to Select Treats To Train Your Dog With.
I was expecting a book specific to true Belgian Sheepdog. Other than saying Belgian Sheepdog several times throughout the book, this was mere general dog information. Nothing.breed specific about it!