Are you worried that investing in a startup will sap the founder's drive and sink your stake? Discover a fresh new approach to finance that will nurture your asset's long-term success.
Hungry to get involved in the potentially risky world of startup finance? Struggling to get over the questionable status quo of the startup ecosystem? Expert marketer and startup wizard Eisaiah Engel has gathered over 30 years of entrepreneurial experience. After developing a unique alternative to the standard strategies of venture capital investment, let him show you how to overcome the risks to drive startup success.
Grays Sports Almanac for Venture Capital: A New Standard for Optionality to Beat the Odds is an innovative, well-researched guide to risk management strategy. Through Engel's bold and exciting alternative to the heavy-handed venture capital ecosystem, you'll discover how to purchase specific types of warrants on startups that inspire founders while limiting your exposure. Inside, you'll get an in-depth visionary investment playbook that will help any business growth stakeholder dramatically improve the probability of success.
In Grays Sports Almanac for Venture Capital you'll discover:
- Why defying conventional wisdom is a must for investment success
- A unique and groundbreaking method for structuring powerful capital investment deals
- How Credit Suisse's Family 1000 investment case parameters serve as a win-win for venture capitalists and founders
- Ways to dramatically increase the odds of entrepreneurial business success
- The full legal structure for Engel's Founder Friendly Standard and much, much more
Grays Sports Almanac for Venture Capital is a comprehensive alternative approach to structuring startup investment. If you like innovative thinking, deeply-researched material, and step-by-step methodologies, then you'll love Eisaiah Engel’s thought-provoking manual.