Showing results by narrator "David Diamond"
All Categories1 results
On the Jury Trial
- Principles and Practices for Effective Advocacy
- By: Thomas M Melsheimer, Craig Smith
- Narrated by: David Diamond
- Length: 7 hrs and 46 mins
Topics include voir dire, opening statement, preparing witnesses, cross examination, using exhibits, closing argument, jury research, and more, with excellent examples and “do’s and don’ts” provided throughout. Think of this audiobook as the senior law partner’s memo to associates on how to really try a case.
- By Zachary Brandmeir on 08-25-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95