Showing results by author "Steven Woloshin"
All Categories1 results
- Making People Sick in Pursuit of Health
- By: Dr. H. Gilbert Welch, Dr. Lisa M. Schwartz, Dr. Steven Woloshin
- Narrated by: Sean Runnette
- Length: 9 hrs and 40 mins
Going against the conventional wisdom reinforced by the medical establishment and Big Pharma that more screening is the best preventative medicine, Dr. Gilbert Welch builds a compelling counterargument that what we need are fewer, not more, diagnoses. Documenting the excesses of American medical practice that labels far too many of us as sick, Welch examines the social, ethical, and economic ramifications of a health-care system that unnecessarily diagnoses and treats patients.
A Must Read for All!
- By J. D. Portnoy on 12-07-12
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $23.07