Showing results by author "Karen Reivich, PhD - foreword"
All Categories1 results
- Finding Strength and Embracing Life After a Loss That Changes Everything
- By: Lucy Hone PhD, Karen Reivich PhD - foreword
- Narrated by: Coleen Marlo
- Length: 6 hrs and 28 mins
The death of someone we hold dear may be inevitable; being paralyzed by our grief is not. A growing body of research has revealed our capacity for resilient grieving, our innate ability to respond to traumatic loss by finding ways to grow - by becoming more engaged with our lives, and discovering new, profound meaning.
More helpful than I ever imagined!
- By Lisa M Miller on 10-31-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $27.99