Showing results by author "H. Luke Shaefer"
All Categories1 results
$2.00 a Day
- Living on Almost Nothing in America
- By: Kathryn Edin, H. Luke Shaefer
- Narrated by: Allyson Johnson
- Length: 7 hrs and 14 mins
There are, in the United States, a significant and growing number of families who live on less than $2.00 per person, per day. That figure, the World Bank measure of poverty, is hard to imagine in this country - most of us spend more than that before we get to work or school in the morning.
It Stays with You
- By Jason Comely on 09-24-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $20.99