Showing results by author "Debra Moore Ph.D"
All Categories1 results
The Loving Push
- How Parents and Professionals Can Help Spectrum Kids Become Successful Adults
- By: Debra Moore Ph.D., Temple Grandin Ph.D.
- Narrated by: Leigh Ashman
- Length: 7 hrs and 47 mins
Parents, teachers, therapists, and anyone who cares about a child or teen on the autism spectrum needs this essential roadmap to prepare our youth for being successful adults in today's world. Best-selling author, autism advocate, and animal science professor Dr. Temple Grandin joins psychologist and autism specialist Dr. Debra Moore in spelling out the steps you can take to restore your child's hope and motivation, and what you must avoid.
Eyes Wide Open
- By D. Pugliese on 01-24-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95