Showing results by author "Alton Fitzgerald White"
All Categories1 results
- Mastering Life's Daily Performance
- By: Alton Fitzgerald White, Fred Berman - introduction, Michael Lassell - contributor
- Narrated by: Alton Fitzgerald White
- Length: 6 hrs and 30 mins
Drawing on his own life and career and the rich lore of The Lion King, Alton Fitzgerald White, Broadway's longest-running "King", delivers his message of service - taking responsibility for and deriving happiness from commonplace achievements - as a philosophy that anyone can get through each day with satisfaction, pride, and a sense of accomplishment.
Awesomeness in each page
- By Kimberly Watts on 03-02-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $20.97