Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Want to get rid of those harmful chemicals in your vegetables? Want to grow your own organic vegetables at home? Not sure where to start?
This book will teach you how!
Anyone serious about growing their own organic and fresh vegetables at home should have this essential guide within reach.
This book contains easy-to-follow steps to help you get started growing your very own vegetables. All the essentials are covered: Picking the right seeds, designing your garden, garden maintenance, and pest and weed control, all in a 100% organic way!
The harmful chemicals used by the agricultural industry have urged thousands of people to start growing their own organic vegetables at home. This book will teach you how.
Growing your own organic vegetables at home has countless benefits:
- No more harmful chemicals in your vegetables
- Vegetables grown in your garden are richer in nutrients, especially anti-oxidants, vitamin C, vitamin A, and folate
- Gardening can be a great time to create memories with your children, memories that can last a lifetime
- Growing a garden gives you a new appreciation for nature, having the opportunity to see how things grow
- Gardening stimulates many new interests. You may want to learn more about botany, landscape architecture, photography, nutrition, botany, etc.
- Gardening increases physical activity
- Gardening allows you to turn unsightly lands into attractive landscapes
In this book you will learn:
- Which tools and supplies you need to get started growing your own vegetables
- How to pick the right spot to grow your own vegetables
- How to plan and design your garden
- Which vegetables to plant together (companion planting)
- How to select, plant, and harvest your own vegetables
- How to keep weeds from overgrowing