Meet Special Ed: This story teaches the value of being able to talk to your parents about your fears and to ask questions if confronted with the unknown.
In our first book of a five book series, we follow our main character Ed through his incredible life journey. Ed is scared of his first day of school and doesn't know anything about special education. After talking with his parents, he overcomes his fears and is excited for his first day of school.
Special Ed series:
- Meet Special Ed: Special Needs, Disabilities, Special Education
- First Day of School: Autism, Blindness
- First Day of School: Deafness, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy
- First Day of School: Diabetes, Dyslexia, Spina Bifida
- First Day of School: ADHD, ADD, Cerebral Palsy, Aphasia