Meal prepping: the number-one tool for busy people seeking a healthy lifestyle!
Save time. Save money. Lose weight. Enjoy healthy meals every day with minimal effort.
No more pit stops at those unhealthy restaurants on your way home from work. No more unhealthy takeout or stacks of pizza boxes. No more excuses. This audiobook proves to you that healthy eating and weight loss do not have to require a lot of time or effort. It can be quick and painless with meal prepping! Not only will your bathroom scale thank you, but your wallet will, too!
This audiobook teaches you everything you need to know to maximize your time in the kitchen so you only have to cook a few times per week to have delicious and healthy meals for the whole family ready at any moment that last you through the week.
This audiobook is ideal for:
- People with a busy schedule
- People who want to lose weight
- People who want to improve their health
- People who want to free up more time in their week
This audiobook contains more than 100 recipes that are:
- Delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare
- Prepable: meaning you can make them ahead to enjoy later or to make several meals out of them
- Low in calories, high in vitamins and nutrients, and designed to help you shed pounds and reduce your waistline
- Complete with detailed nutrition facts, detailed instructions on preparing the food, and instructions on how to store the food and how to reheat it.
Borrowing from some of the world's healthiest diets, you will have no end of variety in recipes:
- Grab-and-go breakfast recipes like: pumpkin coconut breakfast bars
- Hearty Mediterranean diet recipes like: pork tenderloin with Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Healthy make-ahead dinners like: maple salmon rice bowls
- Low-carb creations like: pad Thai zoodle bowls
- Packable work lunches like: Greek salad in a mason jar
- Healthy vegetarian temptations like: five-cheese spinach portobello mushroom caps
- Freezer meals like: BBQ meatloaf
- Unbelievable healthy desserts like: sweet-potato fudge brownies