The audiobook is divided into three parts. Part I begins by introducing the Spanish alphabet and numbers, and it continues with easy to use words and phrases. Part II provides vocabulary and basic conversational skills for topics such as food and drink, time, weather, and clothing. Part III introduces the basics of grammar, verbs, and dialogue.
In all three parts, the focus of Simply Spanish Basics is fundamental vocabulary and communication skills. The audiobook is a helpful instructional tool for a variety of individuals, and is easy and fun to use. Upon completion, any Simply Spanish Basics learner will feel comfortable communicating in a new language!
The Featured Tracks are:
Part I: 1. An Introduction to Spanish for Practical Use
2. Helpful Tips: Using your PC, Listening and Reading Along
3. A Place to Start: the Alphabet and Numbers
4. The Alphabet
5. Basic Pronunciation
7. Days, Months, Seasons & Meals
8. Let's Talk! Core Words and Phrases
9. Emergencies. Part II: Introduction to Spanish for Intermediate Users
15. Food & Drink;
Part III: 18. Introduction to Grammar, Verbs, and Related Subjects
19. Verbs: Conjugations, Subject Pronouns, and Past Tense
20. Grammar: Pronouns, Gender, Adjectives, and Prepositions
21. Questions, Negatives, Public Forms of Speech
23. Dialogue: Putting It All Together
This product is part of the Simply Language series, published by Simply Magazine.
Any additional comments?
I like the thought that was put into creating this book. As the title suggests, it's focused on the essentials of Spanish that every beginner would need.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful